Thursday 8 October 2015

Storyboard for University - THE RABBIT AND THE RABBI

Brief Scenes from the story I invented using five random things. 

Scene: Beach  (Because i like the beach)
Character one; The rabbit (Because I already had a character concept in my head)
Character two: The Rabbi (Because I wanted to inject some humour into the story - The rabbi and the Rabbit fighting...in My head it just seems hilarious. Its so nonsensical)
Motive; revenge ( because the rabbit harbours a strong dislike for the Rabbi. Seems totally inoffensive and non-threatening, right?)
Object:  A paperclip. (something totally surreal and ridiculously insignificant to add to the humour) 

These are my favourite scenes from the comic. I did one page in colour to set the scene and the rest of the pages just in black and white to just get the story across. Its only a little side project anyway; its not major so I didn't spend a lot of time on it. Just a couple of hours at most.








No comments:

Post a Comment